1. No bombing or excessive splashing.
2. Drip dry on the top step so the water goes back into the pool
3. Ask pool users to top it up with a bucket so they are aware of the amount of water being used
4. Only run pool fountains and waterfalls when you’re entertaining, as they increase evaporation
5. Avoid overfilling the pool: the water level should be about half way up the skimmer box opening for the filter to function properly
6. Think about lowering the water level to reduce losses from splashing
7. Plant or install windbreaks around the pool as even light winds will increase evaporation rates.
8. Harvest Rainwater to top up your Pool…….Its FREE